The Sid and Mary Foulger School of Music is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM). Our well-respected music program will nurture the artist in you and also allow you to focus your creativity. We offer a wide variety of performance opportunities, including national and international travel. Your degree in music will allow you to compete and succeed in the professional performance and teaching fields, as well as graduate school.
Music education majors will leave Weber State with the necessary classes to have a Utah secondary license and have the option to take an elementary methods course to qualify for an elementary endorsement (to teach K-12).
Music students may choose from these programs of study. Each link will bring you to a list of courses required to complete the program:
- Bachelor of Arts in Music
- Bachelor of Music Education, Choral or Instrumental
- Bachelor of Music in Performance
- Bachelor of Music in Keyboard Pedagogy
- Bachelor of Music in Stringed Instrument Pedagogy
- Bachelor of Music in Vocal Pedagogy
- Music Minor
- Music Honors
- BIS – Music Emphasis Policy Sheet