During the Spring 2018 semester, WSU will host ArtsBridge: Murals (HNRS 1530) Engaging Community through Moveable Murals, on Wednesdays from 4:30pm – 7:10pm.
- WSU Instructors: Tamara Goldbogen, K Stevenson
- Community Partner: Amir Jackson, Nurture the Creative Mind
- Lead Artist: Erinne Roundy
ArtsBridge: Murals provides students with an experiential learning opportunity to create and implement a service-learning project—designed through the lens of an art form—with community organizations.
Past WSU ArtsBridge projects/sites include:
- Polk Elementary School * ArtsBridge Scholar: Erinne Roundy (drama) * Principal: Maridee Harrison
- MarLon Hills Elementary School * ArtsBridge Scholar: Chelsea Barlowe (visual arts) * Mentor: Erinne Roundy
- Roy Elementary School * ArtsBridge Scholar: Roxanne Paulsen (dance) * Mentor: Amanda Sowerby
- North Davis Preparatory Academy * ArtsBridge Scholar: Lauren Paskett (drama) * Mentor: Erinne Roundy