Elementary Fine Arts Integration Academy for Classroom Teachers & Administrators
STEAM: CONVERTING PRESSURE TO POWER STEM VS STEAM
October 23, 2017
Davis Conference Center, 1651 North 700 West Layton, Utah 84041
Keynote Speaker: Cally Flox, BYU Arts PARTNERSHIP
- Drama: Andra Thorne, Drama Specialist, Davis, BTSALP
- Music: Vincent Bates, Weber State University
- Dance: Kelly Bruce, Dance Specialist, Canyons, BTSALP
- Visual Art: Scott Flox, Canyon Rim Academy, SLC
- Deadline: October 9, 2017
- Register through Google Forms: https://goo.gl/forms/RF95NVnxhIjrOgXn2
- 5 USOE credit or 7 licensure points available when Midas is up.
- $40 Registration/Materials Fee: Send a check payable to Davis School District: Valorie Griffin, Curriculum, 70 East 100 North, Farmington, UT 84025 Or call 801-402-5131
- Registration is not complete until materials fee is paid.
For Elementary Classroom Teachers & Administrators FOCUS: • Arts–Integration in the Elementary Classroom • Putting the A in STEM. • Enhanced Teaching/ Learning Strategies For more information contact Donna Radmall 801-402-5104, email@example.com
Report and Share Session (required for credit) January 23, 2018 4:00 PM PDC East, Kendell Building 70 East 100 North Farmington, Utah